This position is not remote. Office hours required.
This candidate needs to be able to tell an interesting, succinct, and entertaining story. Superior verbal and written skills are required. Must be excellent at dreaming up something new and fresh, aligning with our clients’ vision, and collaborating with the Plum team to deliver award-winning results.
We are looking for someone who finds solutions, not challenges. A perceptive person who sees when there is a need and takes care of it without being told. An individual who could lead a cinematic crew around the world, if called upon. A self-starter committed to both client’s and co-workers with enthusiasm. We are looking for someone who understands teamwork and high-end production value, who is not afraid to take charge, yet delicately handle client relationships.
RESPONSIBILITIES / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be experienced and comfortable in all phases of video production, including project management, writing, producing and directing.
- Video editing skills are valuable.
- Project accounting and invoice preparation is required.
- Client interface for sessions, meetings and/or marketing reasons.
- Ability to simultaneously balance multiple projects and work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Commitment to professionalism and ethics; respect for everyone and the confidentiality required in the business.
- 2-5 years of experience in video or television production; live event or media production
- Strong communication, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Intuitive problem solver.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient in the Microsoft 365 Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Teams).
- Familiarity with Final Cut Pro, Adobe products.
- Must have a valid driver's license and access to use a personal vehicle for transportation to job sites.
- Experience in broadcasting, theater arts, live or virtual event production? Bonus!
- Public speaking, reporting, on-camera experience, not required, but a plus.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Benefits available.
ABOUT PLUM MEDIA
Plum is an award-winning full-service media production company located in Milwaukee’s historic Menomonee Valley. Our diverse client base includes finance, healthcare, manufacturing, and service industries comprised of several Fortune 500 companies operating globally. We also produce episodic television including “John McGivern’s Main Streets.” Customers seek our expertise in all phases of media production, from conception & creation, writing, video production, graphic arts, video editing and multiformat file delivery.
Interested candidates should contact Careers@PlumMedia.com with resume and demo reel.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned. Plum Productions, Inc. reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises.