Plum Media is looking for a Multi-Camera Live Streaming and Live Event Writer/Producer/Director for live events, corporate sales, training, marketing, and town hall meetings.
Qualified candidate would work as an assistant producer/director for one year to get to know our clients and workflow. We are looking for someone who understands teamwork and highend production value, who is not afraid to take charge yet delicately handle client relationships. Live events can be pressure cookers, so the ability to remain level-headed and lead a team is essential. Position requires experience in writing, producing, show directing, crew coordination, technical knowledge of live streaming, video switchers, cameras, graphics, set design, and audio mixing.
The right candidate will be a creative solution provider, capable of understanding event production at a high level, comfortable developing budgets, pitching ideas and presenting options to clients. In this role, you must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. It is also important to be detail-oriented and disciplined, able to dive in and digest the nuances of evolving technology platforms, trends and content delivery networks.
A BS/BA degree and five years of experience directing live broadcast television production or multi-camera live streaming is required. Experience in directing, producing, writing, control room and theatrical automation, videography, audio mixing, graphic design, editing, theater arts and/or a related field is helpful.
- Produce and direct multi-camera productions, live events, and live streams.
- Setup and operate portable live streaming equipment.
- Layout floor plans and elevations, research scenic design, create set renderings.
- Develop creative show concepts, research and contract entertainment, write and produce entertaining and interactive customer events.
- Research and recommend new technologies, platform innovations, best practices and industry standards.
- Interpret data and deliver analytics reports to stakeholders, refine strategies to improve performance, and maintain our internal content management systems used to enable online marketing and live streaming.
- Perform media production duties and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years’ experience directing live broadcast television or live streaming production.
- Technical and/or creative theatrical experience Experience working with customers and vendors.
- Ability to simultaneously balance multiple projects with competing priorities while working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, including composition, spelling and grammar.
- Must be comfortable in both Mac and PC environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, Keynote, Hubspot
- Willingness to travel.
Are you interested in working at Plum? Please submit your resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org