Virtual Meeting Etiquette Tips
- Laura McElree
- Mar 19, 2020 10:34:02 AM
- online video, video marketing, public relations, live events, corporate communications, resources, meetings, corporate video, webinar, web conferencing
Being a part of a virtual meeting is a different experience than face-to-face communication – especially if it’s your face on camera. Just like a meeting in a conference room, there are some etiquette tips that can make your next virtual meeting more enjoyable for everyone involved.
A note from Plum Media
- Laura McElree
- Mar 16, 2020 10:09:51 AM
- video production, online video, video marketing, YouTube, live events, corporate communications, Plum News & Events, live streaming, Repurposing, meetings, product video, corporate events, webinar, livestream, web conferencing, post production, editing, pre-poduction, audio production
Working with Plum, you already know we always have a Plan B in our back pocket, and in some cases, a Plan C and Plan D.
Five Remote and Virtual Meeting Best Practices
- Rhonda Patzlsberger
- Mar 3, 2020 2:52:15 PM
- live events, corporate communications, streaming, live streaming, corporate video, corporate events, webinar, livestream, web conferencing
Gathering your company’s employees for an onsite meeting may be productive, but not always feasible. There could be travel restrictions, budget cutbacks, or you simply have employees located all over the world.
Whatever the reason, don’t let remote and virtual meeting technology get the best of you. Broadcasting through live streaming is a great option. Follow these five best practices to make it a success.
Tips for creating a corporate video worth watching
A great corporate video is one that you're always two steps ahead on in the planning process. A lot of that is where repurposing really comes into play. It generates ongoing content for your marketing & communication needs, provides more value and a stronger video presence.
What An Event Professional Will Want To Know When Planning Your Next Live Event
- Laura McElree
- May 6, 2019 12:01:00 AM
- learning & development, nonprofit, sales & marketing, live events, corporate communications, streaming, resources, events & resources, fashion show, meetings, award show, corporate events
There are a lot of things to coordinate when it comes to hosting a live event. Conferences, meetings, announcements, award shows, and more all have several levels beyond the normal A/V needs. When they’re all managed well, your event can be more successful. Getting help from an event professional like Plum Media can help manage those details.
When to live stream your message
- Laura McElree
- Apr 15, 2019 12:01:00 AM
- online video, video marketing, live events, corporate communications, streaming, live streaming, Social Media, corporate video, corporate events, webinar, livestream, web conferencing
Are you trying to organize a company meeting with people in different cities, states or even countries? Do you have a timely message that every employee should hear? Consider
How to prepare for an on-camera interview
- Trevor Wright
- Mar 21, 2019 12:01:00 AM
- video production, online video, video marketing, learning & development, public relations, nonprofit, sales & marketing, interviews / testimonials, education, corporate communications, resources, events & resources, image piece, sponsorship video, television, corporate video, storytelling
Planning a video that will include on-camera interviews? You might get some hesitation when you send out that email request to camera-shy participants.
Maybe you are the one who is being interviewed on camera and are having second thoughts.
We get it. Not everyone wants a moment in the spotlight! In this vlog post, our production team shares a few tips to help your participants prepare for an on-camera interview to help them feel more prepared and more comfortable.
Comparing live streaming & web conferencing for internal meetings and town halls
- Katie Raebel
- Jan 18, 2017 8:00:00 AM
- online video, live events, corporate communications, live streaming, meetings, corporate events
Imagine your boss walks up to your desk and says, “We need our communications efforts to engage more employees. Let’s webcast our next all-hands meeting.”
5 Great Locations to Hold a Business Conference
- Rich Schmig
- Jan 8, 2014 5:16:30 PM
- online video, YouTube, sales & marketing, live events, corporate communications, events & resources, meetings, award show, corporate events
As soon as people find out that part of my job is to produce and stage large business conferences and corporate meetings across the country – and around the world – they inevitably ask the same question: “What is your favorite city or event venue?”
You Might Also Like...
Get information on video and live events delivered straight to your inbox:
Learn from our team of video producers and live events experts. Get creative inspiration and tips that you can use in your video marketing, communication and event management efforts.