What An Event Professional Will Want To Know When Planning Your Next Live Event
- Laura McElree
- May 6, 2019 12:01:00 AM
- learning & development, nonprofit, sales & marketing, live events, corporate communications, streaming, resources, events & resources, fashion show, meetings, award show, corporate events
There are a lot of things to coordinate when it comes to hosting a live event. Conferences, meetings, announcements, award shows, and more all have several levels beyond the normal A/V needs. When they’re all managed well, your event can be more successful. Getting help from an event professional like Plum Media can help manage those details.
How to prepare for an on-camera interview
- Trevor Wright
- Mar 21, 2019 12:01:00 AM
- video production, online video, video marketing, learning & development, public relations, nonprofit, sales & marketing, interviews / testimonials, education, corporate communications, resources, events & resources, image piece, sponsorship video, television, corporate video, storytelling
Planning a video that will include on-camera interviews? You might get some hesitation when you send out that email request to camera-shy participants.
Maybe you are the one who is being interviewed on camera and are having second thoughts.
We get it. Not everyone wants a moment in the spotlight! In this vlog post, our production team shares a few tips to help your participants prepare for an on-camera interview to help them feel more prepared and more comfortable.
10 Statistics to help improve your video marketing strategy in 2019
- Laura McElree
- Jan 3, 2019 10:55:01 AM
- video production, online video, video marketing, sales & marketing, streaming, live streaming, Social Media, Footage, Facebook, commercial, awareness, television, corporate video
Savvy marketers use video in their campaigns.
Keep Your B.R.A.N.D. in mind when deciding how to create your next video [Infographic]
- Amy Freeze
- Aug 16, 2018 10:25:00 AM
- video production, online video, video marketing, sales & marketing, Social Media
Technology allows us to capture content instantly. Smartphones have turned us into photographers, videographers, and editors. While technology has given us the tools to produce videos, it hasn’t transformed us all into award-winning filmmakers. Before you hit record, read these tips below. Think about how you want the world to see your company. Your BRAND.
5 Great Locations to Hold a Business Conference
- Rich Schmig
- Jan 8, 2014 5:16:30 PM
- online video, YouTube, sales & marketing, live events, corporate communications, events & resources, meetings, award show, corporate events
As soon as people find out that part of my job is to produce and stage large business conferences and corporate meetings across the country – and around the world – they inevitably ask the same question: “What is your favorite city or event venue?”
You Might Also Like...
Get information on video and live events delivered straight to your inbox:
Learn from our team of video producers and live events experts. Get creative inspiration and tips that you can use in your video marketing, communication and event management efforts.