5 Ways Live Streaming Extends Your Brand
- Rhonda Patzlsberger
- Oct 16, 2019 12:15:00 AM
- online video, video marketing, YouTube, live events, live streaming, events & resources, Repurposing, Facebook, meetings, product video, corporate events, webinar, livestream, web conferencing
It’s hard to miss the headlines touting the growing popularity of live streaming video. According to a recent survey, 80% of consumers would rather watch live video from a brand than read a blog or social media post. So, why should you even read this post? Clearly, to start researching live streaming’s potential!
Plum Media Wins Multiple Awards For Social Media Video
- Laura McElree
- Apr 17, 2019 10:36:00 AM
- video production, online video, award winning, recent work, Plum News & Events, Social Media, Facebook
Plum Media has been awarded multiple awards for a social media video produced for Snap-on Tools to celebrate the new year
It's National Bobblehead Day!
- Emily Annunziata
- Jan 7, 2019 12:54:00 AM
- video marketing, YouTube, Social Media, Facebook, Behind The Scenes
For National Bobblehead Day, we want to show off Plum Media's extensive collection. Take a look at a quick video we put together last year to celebrate the Milwaukee Brewers and their amazing 2018 season:
10 Statistics to help improve your video marketing strategy in 2019
- Laura McElree
- Jan 3, 2019 10:55:01 AM
- video production, online video, video marketing, sales & marketing, streaming, live streaming, Social Media, Footage, Facebook, commercial, awareness, television, corporate video
Savvy marketers use video in their campaigns.
Creative Marketing Resources videos win dotCOMM award
- Alex Langosch
- Nov 5, 2018 10:02:41 AM
- video marketing, YouTube, award winning, nonprofit, interviews / testimonials, Plum News & Events, Social Media, Facebook, awareness
Sometimes all we need is a second chance in life. That second chance came to Milwaukee resident, Jamie De Jesus, just when he needed it most. Plum Media was brought in by Creative Marketing Resources to tell De Jesus’ story. The video was produced by Plum producer and director, Trevor Wright, and recognized with a dotCOMM award for Social Media Marketing.
Amp up social recruiting with live video
- Katie Raebel
- Feb 23, 2018 2:43:59 PM
- YouTube, live events, live streaming, Human Resources, Facebook
If you're a professional recruiter, you're no stranger to the hiring challenges in a tight job market. Cutting through the digital noise to attract the right talent can seem impossible – which is why you want to consider adding live video to the mix.
You Might Also Like...
Get information on video and live events delivered straight to your inbox:
Learn from our team of video producers and live events experts. Get creative inspiration and tips that you can use in your video marketing, communication and event management efforts.