Examples Of How the Plum Media production studio has been used
- Evan Watters
- Jul 22, 2019 12:01:00 AM
- video production, live events, streaming, live streaming, Studio
Plum Media is home to a 1,023 square-foot studio capable of almost anything you can think of. And it is available to rent for those looking for space for their next project.
Using Video on Social Media To Promote Your Brand
Posting video on your social media channels is a great way to get people’s attention and to show off your work. You’ll want to put some thought behind those posts first. How you shape video content can help you meet your engagement goals.
How Planning and Budget Impacts Video Production
In the previous post, we talked about the four different automobile price levels and how that relates to setting a video budget. In this post, we follow up on that thread to demonstrate what impact planning and budget has on your finished video.
How Much Does It Cost To Produce A Video?
Almost every week, I’m asked, “How much does it cost to produce a video?” This is a challenging question because effectiveness of a video is not necessarily tied to its budget as much as its distribution, exposure, timeliness, and market saturation. It’s a question akin to: “How much does life insurance cost?” “How much does a house cost?” “How much do shoes cost?” It’s hard to answer without asking more questions. The only right response to these questions is “It depends...”
What An Event Professional Will Want To Know When Planning Your Next Live Event
- Laura McElree
- May 6, 2019 12:01:00 AM
- learning & development, nonprofit, sales & marketing, live events, corporate communications, streaming, resources, events & resources, fashion show, meetings, award show, corporate events
There are a lot of things to coordinate when it comes to hosting a live event. Conferences, meetings, announcements, award shows, and more all have several levels beyond the normal A/V needs. When they’re all managed well, your event can be more successful. Getting help from an event professional like Plum Media can help manage those details.
Plum Media Wins Multiple Awards For Social Media Video
- Laura McElree
- Apr 17, 2019 10:36:00 AM
- video production, online video, award winning, recent work, Plum News & Events, Social Media, Facebook
Plum Media has been awarded multiple awards for a social media video produced for Snap-on Tools to celebrate the new year
When to live stream your message
- Laura McElree
- Apr 15, 2019 12:01:00 AM
- online video, video marketing, live events, corporate communications, streaming, live streaming, Social Media, corporate video, corporate events, webinar, livestream, web conferencing
Are you trying to organize a company meeting with people in different cities, states or even countries? Do you have a timely message that every employee should hear? Consider
How to prepare for an on-camera interview
- Trevor Wright
- Mar 21, 2019 12:01:00 AM
- video production, online video, video marketing, learning & development, public relations, nonprofit, sales & marketing, interviews / testimonials, education, corporate communications, resources, events & resources, image piece, sponsorship video, television, corporate video, storytelling
Planning a video that will include on-camera interviews? You might get some hesitation when you send out that email request to camera-shy participants.
Maybe you are the one who is being interviewed on camera and are having second thoughts.
We get it. Not everyone wants a moment in the spotlight! In this vlog post, our production team shares a few tips to help your participants prepare for an on-camera interview to help them feel more prepared and more comfortable.
Concept Design Group uses Plum Media for live streaming interactive training webinars [Video]
- Laura McElree
- Mar 1, 2019 4:01:17 PM
- video production, online video, video marketing, learning & development, live events, interviews / testimonials, live streaming, events & resources, corporate video, Behind The Scenes
Concept Design Group is an advertising agency that works primarily in digital media. They chose Plum Media’s live streaming services team to produce educational webinars for their client, General Finishes, an innovator in the development of water-based stains and finishes.
It's National Bobblehead Day!
- Emily Annunziata
- Jan 7, 2019 12:54:00 AM
- video marketing, YouTube, Social Media, Facebook, Behind The Scenes
For National Bobblehead Day, we want to show off Plum Media's extensive collection. Take a look at a quick video we put together last year to celebrate the Milwaukee Brewers and their amazing 2018 season:
Get information on video and live events delivered straight to your inbox:
Learn from our team of video producers and live events experts. Get creative inspiration and tips that you can use in your video marketing, communication and event management efforts.