5 Ways Live Streaming Extends Your Brand
- Rhonda Patzlsberger
- Oct 16, 2019 12:15:00 AM
- online video, video marketing, YouTube, live events, live streaming, events & resources, Repurposing, Facebook, meetings, product video, corporate events, webinar, livestream, web conferencing
It’s hard to miss the headlines touting the growing popularity of live streaming video. According to a recent survey, 80% of consumers would rather watch live video from a brand than read a blog or social media post. So, why should you even read this post? Clearly, to start researching live streaming’s potential!
What An Event Professional Will Want To Know When Planning Your Next Live Event
- Laura McElree
- May 6, 2019 12:01:00 AM
- learning & development, nonprofit, sales & marketing, live events, corporate communications, streaming, resources, events & resources, fashion show, meetings, award show, corporate events
There are a lot of things to coordinate when it comes to hosting a live event. Conferences, meetings, announcements, award shows, and more all have several levels beyond the normal A/V needs. When they’re all managed well, your event can be more successful. Getting help from an event professional like Plum Media can help manage those details.
Comparing live streaming & web conferencing for internal meetings and town halls
- Katie Raebel
- Jan 18, 2017 8:00:00 AM
- online video, live events, corporate communications, live streaming, meetings, corporate events
Imagine your boss walks up to your desk and says, “We need our communications efforts to engage more employees. Let’s webcast our next all-hands meeting.”
Live Events and Corporate Meetings: How to Pull off a Successful Event
- Katie Raebel
- Feb 20, 2015 11:48:29 AM
- live events, live streaming, fashion show, meetings, award show, corporate events
Live events and corporate meetings can be complicated. There's the technical aspect of coordinating audio, video, staging etc. and then there's the actual content or message that needs to be conveyed. I sat down with a few folks from our live events team recently and asked them, what really makes a live event a success? Here's what Rich, Gael and Ken had to say:
5 Great Locations to Hold a Business Conference
- Rich Schmig
- Jan 8, 2014 5:16:30 PM
- online video, YouTube, sales & marketing, live events, corporate communications, events & resources, meetings, award show, corporate events
As soon as people find out that part of my job is to produce and stage large business conferences and corporate meetings across the country – and around the world – they inevitably ask the same question: “What is your favorite city or event venue?”
You Might Also Like...
Get information on video and live events delivered straight to your inbox:
Learn from our team of video producers and live events experts. Get creative inspiration and tips that you can use in your video marketing, communication and event management efforts.