Livestream Webinar: Animation and Video Solutions: Unleashed
- Laura McElree
- Apr 22, 2020 11:35:54 AM
- video production, online video, video marketing, sales & marketing, live events, corporate communications, streaming, Plum News & Events, live streaming, resources, events & resources, Repurposing, meetings, webinar, livestream, web conferencing
Join Plum Media for an interactive livestream on April 30th. We'll discuss ways you can incorporate video into your messaging strategy.
Virtual Meeting Bingo [FREE DOWNLOAD]
- Evan Watters
- Apr 16, 2020 2:00:00 PM
- live events, just for fun, streaming, live streaming, resources, events & resources, meetings, webinar, livestream, web conferencing
Make your virtual meetings more enjoyable and exciting with the Plum Media Virtual Meeting Bingo downloadable bingo card.
Virtual Meeting Etiquette Tips
- Laura McElree
- Mar 19, 2020 10:34:02 AM
- online video, video marketing, public relations, live events, corporate communications, resources, meetings, corporate video, webinar, web conferencing
Being a part of a virtual meeting is a different experience than face-to-face communication – especially if it’s your face on camera. Just like a meeting in a conference room, there are some etiquette tips that can make your next virtual meeting more enjoyable for everyone involved.
How Planning and Budget Impacts Video Production
In the previous post, we talked about the four different automobile price levels and how that relates to setting a video budget. In this post, we follow up on that thread to demonstrate what impact planning and budget has on your finished video.
How Much Does It Cost To Produce A Video?
Almost every week, I’m asked, “How much does it cost to produce a video?” This is a challenging question because effectiveness of a video is not necessarily tied to its budget as much as its distribution, exposure, timeliness, and market saturation. It’s a question akin to: “How much does life insurance cost?” “How much does a house cost?” “How much do shoes cost?” It’s hard to answer without asking more questions. The only right response to these questions is “It depends...”
What An Event Professional Will Want To Know When Planning Your Next Live Event
- Laura McElree
- May 6, 2019 12:01:00 AM
- learning & development, nonprofit, sales & marketing, live events, corporate communications, streaming, resources, events & resources, fashion show, meetings, award show, corporate events
There are a lot of things to coordinate when it comes to hosting a live event. Conferences, meetings, announcements, award shows, and more all have several levels beyond the normal A/V needs. When they’re all managed well, your event can be more successful. Getting help from an event professional like Plum Media can help manage those details.
How to prepare for an on-camera interview
- Trevor Wright
- Mar 21, 2019 12:01:00 AM
- video production, online video, video marketing, learning & development, public relations, nonprofit, sales & marketing, interviews / testimonials, education, corporate communications, resources, events & resources, image piece, sponsorship video, television, corporate video, storytelling
Planning a video that will include on-camera interviews? You might get some hesitation when you send out that email request to camera-shy participants.
Maybe you are the one who is being interviewed on camera and are having second thoughts.
We get it. Not everyone wants a moment in the spotlight! In this vlog post, our production team shares a few tips to help your participants prepare for an on-camera interview to help them feel more prepared and more comfortable.
4 Things To Consider When Repurposing Your Video
- Emily Annunziata
- Nov 12, 2018 12:01:00 AM
- online video, video marketing, resources, Repurposing, Budgeting Video
When a video project is finished, don’t let all that great footage you just captured collect dust! If you want to get the most bang for your buck, repurpose that media in other places.
You Might Also Like...
Get information on video and live events delivered straight to your inbox:
Learn from our team of video producers and live events experts. Get creative inspiration and tips that you can use in your video marketing, communication and event management efforts.